If you are anything like me then you probably get bored of having the same decor and accessories in your home for long periods of time..
well instead of splurging on expensive art or wall decor that you may tire of, why not make your own!!
That's right, the latest craze right now is d.i.y wall decor.
The possibilities are endless but I have compiled a few of my favorite d.i.y's;
1. Ceiling Medallions; Take a trip to your local hardware store and you can find these unfinished near the lighting sections.
Give them a pop of colour and cascade them accordingly.
2. Cupcake Liners; Take some craft glue and stick the liners to a piece of canvas...And voila!
3. Licence Plates; If your big on bargain shopping at flea markets or yard sales then try looking for assorted licence plates and you can have a wonderful and original work of art.
4. Teacups Clock; What about that box of mismatched teacups you have buried in the attic? Take them out and make a showstopping clock.
5. Wallpaper scraps; Have some wallpaper ends left over from different rooms in your house? Well why not use them to make an instant piece of art. Cut the wallpaper into in shapes you want and let your creative juices flow. If you don't have any wallpaper try going to your local paint and wallpaper stores. Sometimes they have ends of wallpaper on clearance.